ZAMBIA MEDICAL ASSOCIATION 2021 SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE AND ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING (AGM)
The Zambia Medical Association (ZMA) will be hosting a Scientific Conference and Annual General Meeting from 25th to 26th June, 2021 at Avani Victoria Falls Resort in Livingstone.
Theme: “Collectively Investing in health and care workers to protect the gains made against HIV in the advent of new biological threats”.
The program overview will include scientific paper presentations centered around the theme, discussions on topical matters affecting the welfare of the membership, keynote speeches and the 2021 AGM Business that will culminate into an African Music and food night festival that is aimed at appreciating the collective effort of the Zambian Doctor in the fight against COVID-19 that has ravaged the country since March, 2020.
Kindly be informed that:
- Registration fee is K1,750 (One thousand Seven Hundred Fifty kwacha) and is non-refundable.
- Registration fee includes tea break, lunch and all conference materials.
- An optional evening Sunset Boat Cruise is available, free if registration fee is paid before 28th May, 2021 (T&Cs apply).
- Deadline for registration is 11th June,2021.
- No registration will be done beyond this date and as such, NO payments will be accepted at the venue.
- So as to put in place various logistics, a notice of intention to attend this meeting should be sent to the ZMA secretariat by Friday, 28th May, 2021.
- COVID-19 guidelines will strictly be adhered to.
- Lastly, this is an election year in the ZMA Calendar and all Executive positions are open to be contested.
You are all requested to register and make payments with the ZMA secretariat or deposit the money into our account and send the deposit slip to the secretariat.
Email: email@example.com or +260 977 486800 +260 950 698199
ZMA account details:
Bank : ABSA Bank Zambia
Branch : Lusaka Business Centre
Account Name : Zambia Medical Association
Account No : 20016-7299784
SWIFT Code (SWOT) : BARCZMLX