The Zambia Medical Association (ZMA) will be hosting a Scientific Conference and Annual General Meeting from 5th to 6th August, 2022 at Avani Victoria Falls Resort in Livingstone.
The theme for the conference is “Harmonizing the National Response to Emerging Public Health threats: Lessons from the COVID-19 Pandemic”.
2. Chronic care IDs and NCDs
3. Mental Health Services
4. Essential Surgical Services
5. Maternal & Perinatal Health
The program overview will include scientific paper presentations centered around the theme, discussions on topical matters affecting the welfare of the membership,keynote speeches and the 2022 AGM Business.
Kindly be informed that:
- Registration fee is K1,750 (One thousand Seven Hundred Fifty kwacha) and is non-refundable.
- Registration fee includes tea break, lunch and all conference materials.
- Deadline for registration is 1st August,2022.
- No cash payments will be accepted.
- COVID-19 guidelines will strictly be adhered to.
You are all requested to register and make payments with the ZMA secretariat or deposit the money into our account and send the deposit slip to the secretariat. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or +260 977 486800.
ZMA account details:
Bank : ABSA Bank Zambia
Branch : Lusaka Business Centre
Account Name : Zambia Medical Association
Account No : 20016-7299784
SWIFT Code (SWOT) : BARCZMLX
or alternatively, or via Tingg which utilizes Airtel money, Mtn or Zamtel